Paytm is an Indian e-commerce payment system and it is the digital wallet company. According to the organization, more than 7 million shippers across India utilize this QR code to acknowledge installments straightforwardly into their bank account.
With the help of Paytm, you can enjoy all types of services like savings Account, Mobile Recharge, DTH, Data & Metro Recharge, Movie Ticket, Train Ticket, Bus Ticket & Flight Booking, etc. It is the simplest process to send and receive the payment with the help of QR code scanner to scan all types of QR. And You can also create UPI to link your bank account or open a savings account with Paytm payment banks. In Paytm payment bank saving accounts, no minimum balance required and free virtual debit card. Connection any of your Savings account with this one of a kind ID and begin sending and accepting cash instantly. You needn’t bother with bank subtleties or IFSC code to send or get cash. Using the Phone number or Paytm QR, you can send money to friends & family or make a payment to any shop and merchant. You can pay utilizing your wallet, UPI connected bank account or Paytm Payments Bank Savings record or you can add cash to your wallet with check cards, charge cards, net banking from every single driving bank – utilizing Visa, Mastercard, Rupay. The latest version of this app is 2.0 and it is updated on 2018-01-14. This app is also available on the Google play store. This app is compatible with all android devices but the minimum requirement of this app is 3.0 and up.
- Using Paytm Number and QR code, you can easily send and receive the Payment.
- With the help of this app, you make the metro card recharge.
- It is the Free Entertainment app.
- In Paytm, you don’t need any bank details and IFSC code to send and receive the payment.
- There are no charges for transferring money using UPI.
- You can enjoy all types of services using this app like movie ticket booking, flight ticket, etc.
The latest version of this app 2.0 and it is published on 2018-01-14.